14.12.11

TOP 11 OF 2011

Secret Admirer aka Jack Parker presents to you, my browsing buddies,

THE TOP 11 PEOPLE OF 2011… that I have admired, secretly.

Read about some more admiration worthy musicians/creative types here: www.hellosecretadmirer.blogspot.com
(Disclaimer: I didn’t admire them in a secret way what so ever, in fact, I was very forward about my admiration.)

11. ECHO LAKE

 

10. TRIBES



9. JOSS CARTER



8. JAMES ACASTER



7. SAM BAYLIS (TROUMACA)



6.  FRANK LINDSAY



5.  MATT BECK (THIS IS TMRW)



4.  LUKE BARHAM (STAGECOACH)



3. BLOOD VISIONS



2. ANGUISH SANDWICH



1. AUSTIN WILLIAMS (SWIM DEEP)



Throughout December the Subbacultcha! Blog will be publishing a series of Top 11 [insert-category-here] of 2011 features! Want to get involved? Please email zofia(at)subbacultcha.nl 
The more, the merrier!